Join Our Membership program and reap the rewards today!
Provo's Best Dental
Platinum Dental believes in offering excellent dental care at an affordable price to our friends in the Provo area which is why we’ve created a fantastic membership program that is even better than some insurance plans.
If you don’t have dental insurance, our membership program is a great option to consider. It offers 100% coverage on preventative work and 20% off most major treatments.
100% FREE Preventative Care
Members of Platinum Dental Care’s In-house membership program receive diagnostic and preventative care for free! This includes:
*We do not charge patients for emergency visits if they are up-to-date on all their cleanings and are current on all recommended treatments.
20% Off Basic and Major Treatments
Our members are able to receive discounts to most procedures that are offered here at Platinum Dental Provo. Get additional discounts on procedures that many insurance companies won’t cover such as:
What Does Membership Cost?
*Family members only
**Family members only
Ready To Become
Does the membership program sound like the right choice for you? Schedule an appointment today and we’ll walk you through the process so you can start receiving the benefits at that very appointment.
These are common questions we get about the in-house membership program. If you still have unanswered questions, give us a call today at 801-386-8774.
Platinum Dental Provo’s in-house membership program is NOT insurance but instead an alternative financing option. Because it isn’t insurance there are no premiums, no deductable or maximums, and no missing tooth clause as in most insurance plans.
The benefits and discounts can not be combined with any other insurance plans or discounts.
There are a few terms and conditions to know about. Please read over them carefully so that you know what to expect from the membership program.
- Payment for the in-house dental plan is due in full on the first day of use.
- The annual enrollment fee is non-refundable.
- If a member is in an active periodontal maintenance plan, two (2) periodontal maintenance procedures will be covered each year in lieu of adult prophylaxis.
- The enrollment date begins the date the annual fee is paid and expires in 365 days.
- All treatment must be paid in full at each visit to keep the plan in effect.
- Exam, bitewings, cleanings, and all other treatment must occur within the year of enrollment and cannot be rolled over to the next year.
- Services are not transferable to other patients or family members.
- This policy covers only those members who reside in the same household.
- This plan is only redeemable at Platinum Dental Care locations. It cannot be redeemed at any other office.
If you still have questions, feel free to ask any member of our team about the program.
At our Platinum Dental Provo location, we accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards. You also can use third-party financing when approved by our management. Regardless of what you need, we make payment as easy as possible.
No! Once you have paid the enrollment fee your benefits are immediately available. No reason to wait any longer to schedule your first appointment.
If you need more than $2,500 worth of work done we’ll waive the enrollment fee as long as the work is paid in full for that patient.
Call our office today at 801-386-8774! Our team can answer all of your questions or concerns.